Friday, September 15, 2023

Recession - How hard is it hitting you ??

Its been more than 15 long years that I am blogging again.... yes I blog everytime only with a reason :-)

I almost forgot that I had a blogspot.

Recession, the very word makes us feel bored and detested.. after all how many times would anyone like to hear the word in a day...Everyone around you, starts with your humble watchman and does not end even with your maid. 
The very recession took my job ( that's a fair way of telling that I quit my job ) and it looks like this same recession will give my job back.

After the corona, now everything on earth seems okay. If we have dealt and adapted ourselves during the corona period, we can very much face anything in life.

So for now only kaam no bakwaas, just pick up your bag and get going.

And now I am all geared for my second innings as a Counselor and a Coach, Ahan, yup, it has always been my wish to talk to people and help them, so now I chose to become a Career Coach. 

Now, you know whom to ping for all your career queries.

Ciao for now, I have a session soon 🔜.



No comments: