Saturday, December 09, 2023

The Road now taken

 It's been quite a long time, I hit my blogspot. Well, I hardly had any reasons to do so.

After donning the role of a house wife and a mom of three gems, I never had any purpose in life other than taking care of things around.

But did this allow me to be in peace, Nah, as  many of you know me, I am not the one who rests in peace😜 . I used to get nightmares of being a failure, me getting lost amidst nowhere, something was eating me inside, probably the guilt of not doing justice to myself.

One day it did struck me hard and I started searching my way out. 

And now I am etching second innings as a coach or a counselor , Surprised 🙀??? Yes, you should be, but nevertheless I always wanted to talk to people and help them out in anyway I could, so I took up the job of a Career Coach to help out young students and individuals who are confused about the next path ahead. Hence there would not be anymore reason for a " The Road not taken " to be written again by anyone.

So all geared up for new venture. And you now know whom to ping for all your queries regarding your career. All the best to you and to me 😍

Ciao for now, got to hurry up for my next session .

No comments: