Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Bangalore---What is that which connects me so much wit that place???

Everything I Do, I do it for you !, This is how the famous song of Byran Adams goes for his lady love and mine goes the same way for my love of Bangalore(aka Bengalooru), India's most fashionable and happening city.Just coz its "happening" and "cool" it does not make me say thats a lovely city but I have my own reasons for it.You would not believe how happy and crazy I go, when I am in Bangalore and you would not believe that my love for that city is far beyond the limits. Given a chance to leave my job (a Software Engineer in one the most reputed MNC of Hyderabad) I would run and get back to MY WORLD !

Here goes my story...............I first cried on 24th January 1983 in SDA hospital,Bangalore.I guess I would have first opened my eyes on my granny's lap as she was the first 'mom' to me. My association with Bangalore started right from then. I went on to spend almost two years there in my Grandma's place and finally had to move to my paternal city of Coimbatore for my ' living ', I am sure I would have brought the heavens down that day. Life rolled on like that until I was doing my fifth grade (circa 1993) when I first felt that my nativity yearned to belong from Bangalore rather than Coimbatore where I was brought up and lived most of my life.My little brain then decided to make a big hue and cry during the summer holidays and propose my "BIG time PLAN" to pursue my rest of schooling from Bangalore and I cried as much I could to make my parents take an initiative towards my stubborn ideas and know what??? I succeeded in my deed too, my parents had to admit, that my staying there would not be a bad idea.It was all decided and done and I was supposed to start my sixth grade in another two days, I was really excited and happy thinking how enjoyable life would be living with a lienent grandma rather than a strict mom but alas,my happy days were not for too long as my paternal ancestors did not like the funda of me growing up in a "spoilt and rash" place like Bangalore and I had to get back to Coimbatore. So this was the first downfall for me and my idea to stay in bangalore.

Will tell you more in my next blog,next week until then keep waiting and pray that I get back to Bangalore soon :-) :-)

No comments: